Friday 3 January 2014


After much thought and my friends persuading me, I came to the conclusion that I should start my own blog. New year, new start, new things and blah blah, blah. First of all I would like to say thank you for reading this far and deciding to take an interest into what I would be writing about! Secondly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Elisha miller, Rebecca for short, but mostly Becca. I love my friends, family and just life in general! I am 18 years old but soon to be 19 (eek!). I am currently studying a foundation diploma in art and design and currently debating whether to got university or do an apprenticeship next year in the photography field. In the meantime you'll find me hanging out with the girls, playing with my puppy or chatting to everyone at whetherspoons- I pretty much live there! The big plans in life are to achieve my dreams. My main dream is to travel around the world with my camera, especially America. I know that's nearly everyone's dream but it's what I live and save for! I'm not really sure what my blog posts are going to be about! Probably just random events in my life, art updates or jokes that I will probably be the only one that finds them funny! (that happens a LOT! )So that's it, all I can say so far is Happy New Year and speak to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment